Thursday, June 12, 2008

gone are the freedom days

Oh boohoo. Gone are the freedom days forever gone I expect. Sigh it's only been the first 2 days of interning and I feel under-utilised. Like PLEAAAASEEE give me more work to do! Do I really have to sit there and surf the net the whole day...I could get a hemorrhage. Yups please don't envy me because it's not very fun having to amuse myself.

Plus I have to travel half way round S'pore just to go to work everyday...urgh from the west to the east like the sun only backwards. Sighh... butttttt I did pray about it and yes I felt like I should. So please please let it can better. Can't wait to get started on work proper I'm sure it will be fun, fulfilling and a good booster for one's CV.

Oh yes and the washing machine broke today. Urgh. Everything is crummy. I reached home at 9pm today... I missed sayang sayang. Haha and so what's wrong with that? I happen to think certain locally produced dramas are good ok. Oh well... looks like I won't exactly follow the series anymore since I missed the 2nd episode. Tan Kheng Hua rocks, i think good actors and actresses own the character they don't let the character own them.

So anyway...I don't feel all too positive right now 'cause I have to wake up at 730am just to reach my workplace at 10am. Like bummer. Ok shall not be such wet blanket... it will be good. It will be fine. Just work what...

This is terrible. All I wanna do is to just rot well relax and rot at home. But I'm not entirely unproductive you know. I bake, find recipes, do art, read, swim, attempt to play the piano again... and basically be married to the house.. so it's really quite fulfilling. I can possibly get this housewife thing down pat.

But omyged no no, I need to work eventually. Speaking of housewives reminds me of mothers.. and speaking of mothers reminds me of kids.. which leads me to a certain friend who has a sudden desire to be paternal. Yes I have been thinking too. Is it possible to get the kids without the spouse. I have always been open to the idea of adopting children in the future if let's say I never get married. It's not really such a bad idea! Like... gosh I really enjoy being the way I am that if I had to compromise for somebody I really need to love him big time. China girls. I have always wanted to adopt a baby girl from china! What with the female infanticide there and abandonment of baby girls, many baby girls are up for adoption.

I'm not too sure of the situation now since women are becoming more emancipated, but I think it's more of a tradition rather than economic issue that boys are preferred over girls. Beats me really... we are all people.

So there... I will be a good mother. Haha.. I hope. Truly exciting and rather strange to even think of kids at this point in time...but oh well at a certain age the maternal instincts somehow finds it's way back to haunt you.

Ok future adopted-babygirl-from-china, hope to see you soon! Remember to be wrapped in pink! But when you come to Singapore you can do whatever you like... even play football and I promise I won't force you to wear dresses=) But please at least enjoy listening to music.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?