Tuesday, June 17, 2008

five foot broadway

Went to watch five-foot broadway musical this evening. It was a great performance! Thoroughly enjoyed myself.. I think I kinda know why the musical struck such a chord with everyone..because it's theme was mainly Love.

Oh you know how we are like, we need love, want love, desire desire... we truly secretly or sometimes blatantly hate being alone and all. So when it comes to the topic of love oh what a hot topic it is. I think I even saw a few un-dried eyes at the performance.

Love, I don't think it's over-rated but maybe not emphasized in too similar ways. So many different types of love yet only an emphasis on one kind... just a bit too much.

Ok it is easier said than done.. I know God's love is amazing and He loves me more than I can even fathom and truly I am thankful for how I can place my trust in Him even in situations unknown.

I trust. No matter how bad things get or how unknown the future is, no matter if I feel I lack I will still trust. Not trust because I have great faith but trusting in His faithfulness. I guess that is one way to comfort myself when I feel alone.

Sigh I dislike feeling busy... it's hard to balance your time for everything, everybody (especially God). Interning is tough 'cause I have to commute so far but yes it's far my future so I HAVE to do it. Next week I start assisting pop vocal classes. So funny, how do teach a bunch of secondary school kids stage presence? Seriously. Interesting, something I look forward to. Just stand there and look pretty lor.

I think I can blabber on and on talking and just having verbal diarrhoea but I shall stop now 'cause my fingers are tired. Toodles diary.

P.S I take photos but I don't post or send on time.. I'm terrible! I know=p





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?