Friday, November 16, 2007

shelter

This world is so tiring and people can be so ugly at times and worse of all they can be so proud of their stains. I know I shouldn't judge because I'm just as bad maybe even worse.

There are times when I just forget and get sucked in as well. Swirling around this never ending vortex and then what? SO absolutely meaningless that I can never understand how people who are logical and rational can see it as the pinnacle of life. Is this what you want to live for? How absolutely silly.

My paradox. Though at times I can stand as a spectator and watch all of it I am also part of it. My paradox. Always always, indeed it is true that "what I want to do I do not do, but what I hate I do" (Romans 7:15). So therein lies my life. I will pull through. It's a never ending journey this life. Can't imagine walking it alone.

Everyday I'm thankful that my God has made a promise to me that He will never leave me nor forsake me. It just gives me so much strength to keep fighting, to keep breathing and to keep hoping. That my life means something in His sight and I am living for a purpose and a glorious plan. That I will never be alone fighting my own battles and secret hells.

This is love. A love that is my shelter so that I can continue giving and walking on. I'm so grateful for this shelter because I get so tired at times living in my own shell. Thank you God.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?