Saturday, April 21, 2007

Reality

Why do things change so fast? Why do people change so fast? Is there nothing left that is worth having?

I feel so...everything is lost...I thought I didn't need and maybe I don't because even as I type this the pain ebbs. I heal fast maybe. I will move on...

Every night is a struggle now... how could have been so foolish to be such an idealist? Tell me? I guess because in every human being there is always this capacity to hope. To say it's going to be ok.

I know it will be, just never expected such a bitter, cold slap in the face from reality. The cold hard kiss of reality that just freezes your heart... grips it and claws at it. Nothingness now just pure nothingness...

"when you walk away, you won't hear me say, please... oh baby don't go..." Maybe it's better like this. Paradoxically, I am glad...

Haha...I speak in songs now=)





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?