Friday, April 20, 2007

dancing through the dark currents

I know i did put this song "Kremlin Dusk" up before, i vaguely remember...

It's been one hell of a ride. I'm back alive, almost. And you wouldn't understand because I too could never comprehend myself very much.

I'm the world's most disturbing girl I think. If I could project my thoughts and feelings on a screen it would be horrifically beautiful...if there is such a word as 'horrifically'.

When I feel so raw and vulnerable I realise the thing that I always knew long ago, that the only person you can rely on is really yourself. Then again friends always come and tell me they 'love me' and just these words can reduce me back to human again.

Oh batter my heart 3 personed God. Art thou there? Hear me cry...

You with your whole battalion of the divine...if you are against me than I pray in vain. Give me that which defines who I am and not what I need!

Then I grow quiet, of course I grow quiet...we always go quiet after a while and just realise and maybe become a little wiser.

"we dance through some dark currents... on the surface implicity, finds the deepest pit in me...and it's pagan poetry...pagan poetry..." Bjork, Pagan poetry.

Music, the only thing I can really understand, that will be true to me.

Comments:



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?