Tuesday, January 16, 2007

tuesday

I am blogging on consecutive days... wow. That is a major shift from the usual long breaks in between posts. Yay thank you for your lovely tags so nice to hear from people you don't really see often or aren't exactly tangible at that point in time. Thank God for the internet.

It's a tuesday... I like tuesdays:) Even tho it's my longest day at school but I love Film and cultural text makes my day...English Renaissance is another issue altogether.

Swee is about to embark on a totally mind-rotting, fluff and very much time-wasting chick lit book called "Deadly Housewives". Oh won't Jo and Geoffrey be proud of me. So much for Paradise Lost...yes supposed to read that by next Monday...uh-oh.

But all these serious academic stuff is giving me a headache so I really craved chick lit all of a sudden...

Anyway time is running out so if any of you who did say you want to watch Forbidden Chestnuts pls tell me or I will just go watch it myself...it's ending in 2 weeks I do believe. Tix I do believe is around $10.

Haha this is such a random post.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?