Tuesday, January 09, 2007

on a whim

It's been a long time! Really long time and yeah i suddenly realise I do miss doing this thingy called blogging. Always felt like it is rather silly to air out your life but since im here doing it I shall vanquish that thought and say hello!!

Gosh im 20 this year. NOOOOO....the final count-down will come after CNY... why am I so old? Why does time pass so fast? Why do I have only 2 more months left to enjoy teen-dom?

I made resolutions this year. 7 ones to be exact and I'm trying to adhere to them!! But 2006 just passed so quickly I haven't exactly settled into 2007 for the urgency of fulfilling the resolutions to take effect.

I have great faith in God to do wonderful things this year:) It's gg to be beautiful. And I know it's gg to keep getting better. 2006 has taught me alot. Alot about myself. My strengths, my weaknesses and His strengths in my weaknesses.

Thank you God. When nobody seems to understand You understand perfectly.

Then again thank God for the many many bonds and friendships! I'm truly blessed. I know I haven't posted up any of the photos I have taken in the longest time! I will soon. And really some are so out-dated I feel quite paiseh to the people I have promised since like last year August:p

Yes once swee finds time!!

By the way just need to say this!! Film & cultural text module rocks!! I get to watch Will & Grace during lesson time!!! Joey is jealous I know.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?