Monday, January 15, 2007

Breathe

DSC_9997

My cousin's lovely little baby.

DSC_0018

Peace.

DSC_0008

DSC_0015

Seeing my cousin's baby makes me feel much better inside. I don't feel too good today. It's hard to explain. You know the sort of hopeless feeling you get...not so much despair but just like hopelessness...and wanting to give up and wondering why you keep trying.

Looks like no matter how long you live and which ever point you are in life, there will always be low points. Always. But I think I have grown to not see it for it's microscopic worth. Things usually get better, ok fine...always gets better. But when I stand here right now feeling the way I do it's still just as hard as ever to hope for something better.

But you know what...I think I'm gg to keep trying and maybe something good can come out of it one day:)





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?