Monday, January 15, 2007

 

I like this one too! haha Toshi and his hat(is there another name for it?)

 

Qingyuan! It's been a long time since I last saw him so it wuz nice to see him at the BBQ with his usual idiosyncracies.


 

Mr Sum and David Charles Tay. I like this one after I the tint. Otherwise it wuz overexposed..can't stand the flash as I have mentioned before. Haha...as usual David with the classic 'dao' face, such a contrast in facial features...

*****
Due to my sudden fluctuation in mood I have decided to look at happy pictures to cheer myself up ha...so the oh so lazy and un-tech-savvy swee has also finally decided to upload them up lah...yay. These are pics from our Alumni BBQ:) Last year...30th Dec! Not that long ago. But still seems like ages...soon you can have BBQ at my house! I'm moving...far far away, gg to be the next Lianglin;p Btw most of the photos are not taken by me...ha...alot of em by random people who borrowed my cam, so credit goes to Jo who is far far away in UK and Hengyi who is still in S'pore:D Posted by Picasa





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?