Saturday, July 29, 2006

Mapping it

Tis tragical...i lost my cf card...sobz. Can't find it anywhere. I brought it home last sunday and due to being overworked that day...i wuz in a complete catatonic state...so yeah i don't remember where i last left my cf card...searched everywhere for it...prayed real hard so let's hope it resurfaces soon. Man...it's 60 bucks, don't want to go and pay for another.

Sigh...expenses have been rather high...and i didn't even go shopping yet!!! Rawr...i have many shopping trips planned out with people...so yes, juz waiting for that paycheck:)

So yes, finally an off day...it's time for swee to sit down and plan her little life. I think it's really time to start focusing on what i really truly want, and to stop being the Jack of all trades. As my mum can truly attest to it...im not superman, and she constantly reminds me tt...yes i know... Just tt being me...im one greedy pig who wants everything and finds it hard to fully let go of something. There are always hidden extra strings attached...im always gone but never truly...just lurking on the standby. Darn it. I hate goodbyes lah.

I don't feel like gg for 0 week in all honesty. Oh well, but is it impt? Come to think of it I didn't really want to go for union camp either..hmmm...but yeah...i guess i would go in the end due to external pressure.

Need to start mapping it out. Where to go, which course take...where to go man from here...do i still intend to work or not...my bosses seem to need people leh...i feel inclined to stay...do i still want to keep singing? Maybe being the audience isn't so bad. sigh...i need to sit down and start thinking seriously abt everything..and of course find my cf card. Oh yes and did i mention? i also lost one of the earrings my mum gave me..eeps and it's diamond studded...die die...yes..so swee needs to do something abt everything. See ya when she figures it all out:)





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?