Tuesday, June 06, 2006

creativity flowage

Let the creative juices flow i say. Haha, it's been, let's see, a couple of days since i last assimilated into the boring mundane office life:D I'm currently at home slacking my butt off. But it's been good, for me an idle mind means a creative mind. Ergh yet before I recount my little spark of creative genius throughtout the past few days... I need to say that, strangely, the post which i blogged on a week ago has disappeared. Vanish, zilch, nada...zip. Argh...to think that it was done in a moment of melancholy, meaning...I was letting out my rawest emotions. I feel cheated by the com...to think that i wrote my heart out and now it just well...forgot abt it. Now...it's lost forever.

La dee da. Oh well...maybe it's best this way. As my title said it, delicate, it is. Subjects like this are best not discussed.

Hee...i have juz finished making a family photo collage:) That was rather enjoyable. Created a border of musical notes, which was haha really inappropriate. But i bought the stamp already so was real tempted to try it. Then it was off to the culinary side of things, helping my grandma make some of her specialities. I'm proud to say that we cooked up a storm:) yay...wrote down the recipes too, so shall try it some day...felt uncannily like DaChangJing. Hurhur so auntie right...ooh nara ooh nara...hurhur.

Yeah...and of course prepare my sis's bdae gift...she is turning 15 tmr!!!!! Such a kid still...haha. Then...oh yes plan to start on my choir collage:D I'm really excited. Man...even when i was doing my family collage just looking at all the photos brought back a different moment a different flavour. Lovely. Oh yes and of course there is the choir batch gathering to plan. Mayb a bbq is not a good idea. Too troublesome. Hmmm...pot luck? Ok for those who read this blog...was actually thinking of having a bbq at jamie's house on say 17th a sat. But alternatively...Cass's house, pot luck. Choose one!! Both will be fun and feasible:)

Sigh...the joy of creating and making something pretty... I could just do this for a living and be well contented. Maybe i will when i retire. It gives me such a perfect sense of satisfaction to create something, I could never imagine a world without art. Yet I realise that art is very scientific as well...well not scientific per say...mathematical and very systematic. There is no fixed formula but hey you know that certain ingredients, colours and texture when put together can either make or break a potential masterpiece.

Ah wellz...ok enough of this rambling on creativity...hope to see everybody at the batch gathering!!





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?