Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Little reminder

Met up with joey and chua on sat at essential brews oh yes and Mel geow popped in for a while too. Nice to see you guys again. Sigh...I miss flickr. The pics on picasa look wierd when I change the width and height...it seems out of focus and blurred what a bummer:p Can't wait to upload again on flickr.

Anywayz...Really enjoyed last sat's choir prac. We had e chance to perform to e college choir and vice versa. I wuz really blown away by their repertoir. O Natus and Janger were my fave. You know the thing is, despite being in alumni I don't think I'm all that seasoned yet. There's still lots to learn. And the college choir's performance reminded me of the magic in music making. Thank you. I'm really excited for AEWF...hope to see loads of people there.

 
Joey quek...sorry if this looks bad...there aren't many good sides to joey.

  Posted by Picasa





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?