Sunday, May 28, 2006

Last day

Being back at AC certainly gave me a sense of hapless dejavu...sitting there behind the college choir amongst the midst of alumni members and relief teachers from my batch. We sat there, listening to the devotions and then later to the announcements for the day. Term examinations for the J1s, recruitment for cip...dejavu.

We went back to see Mdm as the VP for the last time. It was a sad moment...yet it wuz nice to see all those who we have not seen in ages coming back together at the college.

Ah well, AEWF is tmr night! Time flies. I'm sick. Yeah juz this morning i work up finding that i have lost my voice. But i believe in miracles. Haha slowly recovering so hence struck down but not destroyed is she. Pls pray for me and see all u people who are heading down tmr for a night of great music making.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?