Thursday, May 18, 2006

Blessed

I think i'm really blessed to usually get nice bosses. The current job im holding has it's own ups and downs...but I do like it. It's stressful because one careless move of typing the wrong word, letter or number could really have dire consequences. I'm currently temping as a PA to a really nice man and yeah...because he is computer illiterate I handle all his incoming and outgoing emails. It's really quite scary when he asks you to type an email to his broker...oh my the thought of typing the wrong figures for the number of shares to buy makes me realise the importance of being really careful.

Anywayz, tt aside...changed the blogskin. It's to accomodate the sizes of my pics...now the pixels are much larger. Ah..but i didn't know tt flickr has a limit to the number of photos that can be uploaded per mth...sobz. So tt means I can't put up e little india pics i took when i went with mindee. Boo.

Anyway...since im free and feel sleepy and random here is a shot of the sky on our way to watch David and Johnathan's b'dae concert...

DSC_8492

I'm for some reason, feel really thankful for whatever I have at this pt of time:)





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?