Wednesday, April 26, 2006

countdown

Ok, 6 more days to go before i get a nice long hiatus from swimming and like never go back to teach anymore. Haha... it's e final countdown. But u noe when u have to let something go you begin to appreciate it a little more.

Well things really have been rather pleasant so far. Last week wuz more eventful tho...had a surprise meeting with mr ian tatt, who is bald/hairless and has converted to one of those men in green rendering their services to e country. Met him at an interview at nus. My interview went rather bad tho as mindee said i felt like begging them "Pls juz take me in!!" Haha...I would like to enter this programme but really i guess it's not such a huge loss if i don't make it. It may mean tt other doors will b open in place of this closed one i guess. But, it's something to look forward to, the anticipation of wondering if i made it. Sigh...of all things my interviewers asked me my view on politics. I really, for the life of me, have not even a minute interest in this subject. Sorry, juz can't really absorb it. Which makes me feel like a silly, self-absorbed teenager. I recognise it's importance but juz can't bring myself to like reading or engaging in it. Oh well, to each his own...

Yay, tmr will be meeting chalene for dinner im happee. i plan to eat buffet...haha yeah. I have this thing abt buffets lah. I think they r damn worth it. You pay a modest sum to eat as much as u like and u can have e liberty of avoiding the food u hate while gorging on that which you love. Lurvely! Haha...what a pig.

Well...I juz feel like saying this despite tt well it is rather out of point. Prayer works! Really, esp if that prayer is not for yourself...because God moves. So yeah do make it a pt to pray for someone everyday:) For starters, pray for my interview! I do want to get into usp, but it's by His will!! Haha thanks:)





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?