Tuesday, March 28, 2006

sunflowers

I wonder y most of my recent entries have such a tint of melancholy in them...it's really so blue. Nope. It's not tt my life is tt disappointing. Mayb the diff is tt during my school days one tends to be too busy to feel sad. Now tt work tends to neglect cranial activities...I begin to think too much.

But nope nope not gg to go down tt path of perpetual moping and groaning and being such a cynic. I shall recover and be happee.

I want to get a cat:) Yeah, my mum is like no way. She rather gets a dog. but sigh, cats r way cooler. I want a kitten. It's nice to see some form of movement and life in the house other than my family members of course. Hmm...yeah. But I won't get a pedigree, too snooty. Haha, really, they have this innate pride in them..and so much more demanding too. Hmm...

Well, met up with mr Joey quek last sat. Haha, cass is right joey u look vaguely naked without your hair:D Hurhur...Glad tt some of us could make it for tt cosy little gathering. Man, gg on tour this year will feel so drastically diff without all you guys from batch 05/06.

That's the thing see, apart from the money...I know it's a brand new experience and all..but man, it will b diff. Haha which reminds me, i haven't even, well, uploaded last year's tour photos. Is it too late to do it now?? Brings back memories:)

Well, the thought of gg to piggotts is enough to make me feel spurred on to start packing. Piggotts wuz really lurvely. What with all the 'englishified' feel to the whole place:) Rustic barns and farmhouse, good ole scones with cream and jam...homemade nevertheless!! Sigh...ok i want to relive tour all over again:D Haha, mindy if u r reading this...:).

Well..enough of my mindless rambling. A long post tt really goes no-where. Well what to do, im really bored and too lazy to embark on any project of any sort. Oh yes and lastly...i have a piano teacher from hell. Im so sorry. Not tt i hate her is tt juz tt everytime i go for lessons she really kills me and gives me high blood pressure. But i think it's good for me. So anyway toodles and 'til next time.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?