Thursday, January 12, 2006

ruminations

It's raining again in our sunny island singapore, so lurvely makes me think of the supposedly dreary cityscape of London. I like rainy days, wet shiny asphalt, drumming roof tops, the scent of dewy wet earth. I juz don't like it when my feet get wet so i try to avoid wearing flip-flops, bummer.

Currently swee is working as a little ol' waitress:) It's quite an experience and i like the environment of the place, plus great food. Yes so while i wuz working several thoughts ran through my mind...i think it's really cool being a waitress, in a way it helps one become stronger don't u think? As in despite having a horrible day or encountering a rude customer, one still needs to put oneself aside and continue with one's best front. It's like you put all your own emotions aside and juz keep giving the best svs u can possibly give. I think it's great cuz i feel stronger. It's like training one's patience and self-control:) Waitresses (& waiters) r cool dudes y'all. I really enjoy this customer svs thing...ok so granted it wuz only my 2nd day, the other more seasoned workers has shared me the horrors of unreasonable, demanding customers but tt's ok...hopefully i will not lose my cool..

Anywayz A level results r coming out sooner than i would rather it to be...so, yupz for the time-being i shall juz trust and pray that all would turn out well:)

Comments:



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?