Thursday, January 05, 2006

O06

Well well back again in school crashing orientation as a j3. I must say despite gg through orientation thrice, each are of a different perspective hence diff emotions surface.
No matter what...my first orientation will always be the most special one, the second wuz tiring but a great experience of being in the shoes of an ogl and the third...haha made me realise that im ready to grow up:)
I must say orientation this year is great, the j1s really look like they r enjoying themselves immensely, esp the og i crashed...super enthu bunch of peeps. But i guess for me it's juz dejavu again...and it is quite tiring...really makes me admire the ogls for having so much energy rah rahing the rest of the j1s. I came back because i couldn't and didn't want to let go but after i experienced it i realised tt i would prefer to be a spectator. Of course there are certain instances whereby i would love to join in...but many a times i prefer juz to observe and reminisce.
So i have learnt to let it go but the memories of all my experience will always be dear to me. The cool thing is that even til today i can still rmb quite abit of my old j1 mass dance...but m struggling with this year's dance. It seems like the dance gets harder each year y'all...
Yupz tmr is e last day yeah! Campfire. Haha the campfire items always give such a headache cuz we all dunno what to do:) But i think this og will be able to pull it off lah...yeah kruger rocks!!!! Okies...May God bless all u new batch of j1s:) This is swee signing out.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?