Saturday, January 07, 2006

Big Big World

I'm currently in the transit zone, the zone waiting to enter the big unknown n i don't like it one bit anymore. Maybe i do, the possibilities are exciting but the unfamiliarity is daunting as i expound once more.

Haha the last day made me realise how much i miss being a little junior beginning jc. I don't really want to grow up now. I do want the freedom of being a grown-up but sigh, will it be as uneventful, stressful and all those things that people say when u grow up. I think experience is the only teacher for this area.

Juz 6 months more before i enter another phase of my education life. So what do i, ought i to expect from uni life? Is it gg to be one filled with passion, spirit and integrity...or is it gonna be one huge slimeball out there? Or maybe that's juz the working world...Will i be able to uphold my own ideals or will i be weak and fall as others excavate the ground i stand upon. What would it be like? I wonder if i ought to listen to what others say abt uni life...bleagh...bleagh y can't there be an AC uni y'all...omgosh how silly.

Ok i shall stop my incessant and blatant rambling about the future, gg for choir alumni now...haha and so i guess it never ends one way or the other, good medicine for one's nostalgic soul.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?