Saturday, December 03, 2005

Wheee...

Whee..i finally did finish prom shopping at the expense of my poor leg nerves that r killing me. Ergh after 5 days my cartilage still hurts...oh dear and people are scaring me that i can go blind if there is infection. OOh...i hope i don't go blind...but yeah i have heard abt such a possibility. Ok nvm i shall give my poor ear a couple more wks before i go check with a doctor:)

I lurve weddings:) Lurrvve weddings it's so great to attend them, of course mayb that's why i have fantasies of being a wedding planner...whee i would create diff themes for people so fun:)Haha. We attended one of our teacher's wedding today, it wuz sweet.

I really agree with the groom, the sweetness of reconciliation is indeed wonderful. Not juz u noe lovers and all but family and frens. Juz yesterday i had the hugest fight with my sis...it wuz horrid. But im glad tt we have forgiven each other...from promising to never b in the same room as each other yesterday to deciding to watch America's Sweetheart later tonight, what a diff. Yeah, reconciliation is sweet.

ok time to go pack for camp now:) It's 23 days to CCChrristmas and counting...wheee...

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?