Thursday, September 08, 2005

uploaded

I finally took the time to upload some pics:) I have finally understood the beauty of photography...we dun need to look great, pretty, perfect or happy...posing always and all...i think the beauty is tt the pic means something...an event or memory tt i want to remember. Hee...had alot of fun putting captions for the pics:) Here are some of my faves:)

J2 farewell


The last 10 survivors at alex's house:) Hee...the lighting looks nice and nostalgic...i think.


Blow me kisses!!


The uber cool choir men shirt. Pink words. It takes a man to wear pink.haha.

At swee's house


This is classic...i will never forget how the sprite spurted out of the bottle...cass's little saga while opening fizzy drinks...it wuz quite pretty i half wanted to run upstairs to take a pic of the sprite fountain but wuz too rooted in shock.

At e beach


Some of us went to east coast to kayak n blade...hee...my arms were aching like mad at night, could hardly sleep. But u noe being out there with waves and everything, made me feel so vulnerable and see how fragile the all supposedly "powerful" human race really is. The waves were quite daunting, yet in my heart I felt at peace cuz i knew who controls the waves and calms the seas:)





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?