Saturday, September 17, 2005

time will tell

ok so i finally got back my prelim results...it wuz not exactly disappointing. Thank God:) And really must thank caleb for all his help in lit. Thank you caleb,thank u caleb, thank u caleb...haha. But really i am rather encouraged by the improvement in e8. It's wierd but while doing the exams i really felt like i did the exams diff from other times...as in...my style in approaching the subjects. I think i see an improvement coming along.

I hope i don't sound like im gloating...but really with all this pessimism around hee...im glad tt i didn't do as badly as i tot i would. Though in all honesty, i did really badly for geog and ec. So will juz have to really cheong this 7 weeks. Can u believe it?? Juz 7 weeks. omgosh. yeah...

Oh wellz. Today wuz an extremely monotonous day...i basically did e1 the whole day. Can't imagine what it would be like after the A's. Probably equally monotonous. Michael Buble is coming to town:) 10th oct...bummer so near to A's.

I hate it when i can't get my pt across properly. I feel like i ought to have more knowledge to be able to convince people abt my beliefs. But words bereft me sometimes...i mean I don't know why alot of things are as such..and further more it's hard to try to convince somebody who doesn't really want to believe.

Ah wellz...sometimes it's good if one is not so qualified and smart. Acquiring too much knowledge tends to arouse many questions, simple trust and faith will hence be ousted out from the picture. Sad but true.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?