Friday, September 09, 2005

Be With Me, my beloved

I juz went to catch e show Be With Me directed by local director eric khoo. I would think it's one of the rare local art flims tt actually got commercial attention. I heard it got sold today at GV even...I guess it's popular partly due to the controversial lesbian lovers in the show n the topic on love which is...universal.

This show really reminded me of Birth, starring Kidman...it's so visual with hardly any dialogue. I liked it though. The style wuz unconventional but it brought the msg across. Watched it with mindy n joey. Yeah, despite the lack of dialogues, the nuances were communicated thoroughly. It's so sad really.

"Be with me, my beloved, my love, that my smile may never fade."

Indeed, my smile will never fade if u never fade...
How do u express something that u want to say so much yet can find no way to say it right. It all flies away anyway juz as his pink floral pages gets blown away by the wind. Why are some love unrequited? Why are some lovers cruel? Why and how is it people can be so addicted to that one person that the addiction so embarasses yet u can't break free. Have u ever loved like that before? Maybe I have...
It's madness but you quite enjoy the feeling at times. Is it only a feeling then. How can one person hold so much power to make you feel both weak and strong at the same time, to give u such joy and pain in equal amounts.

It's easy to look like i don't really care. But i actually do. I care too much even. But I can't keep harping on it everyday can i. There are a million things people juz don't say but it doesn't mean they don't think it or feel it. I think it I feel it...'til my thoughts and feelings are spent.

It's so easy to cry. Such an indulgence. I have indulged quite a bit. The forlorn look on my face today must have scared quite a few passengers on e bus...they must b wondering who is this melancholic suicidal looking girl. Haha. Sorry m in one or my moods. The blues. Best time to write i say... Haha im so blue all i want is juz to listen to sad songs...hee i like to listen to stuff that reflect my present mood.

It's so complicated, what can i say to make all of u understand me a little better? In fact I won't even explain myself because i don't see the point anyway. This crazy little thing called love.

Be with me my beloved, and my tears will fade.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?