Friday, August 12, 2005

Study-mania

OMGosh my eyes can barely open as i type this, but i have been suffering from computer deprivation tt i juz have to go online for a teeny winny while. Juz came back from cass's house, studied like mad today. Went through Othello. Woah, after gg through the book i feel as if i can see things in a much more detailed and analytical way than i did in j1. Yes, the nuances of the play...not juz the yes and no, the black and white. Do i make any sense??
Ah...so romantic... his unkindness may defeat my life but never taint my love and this other quote:
Perdition catch my soul,
But i love thee, and when I love thee not,
Chaos is come again.

Haha. So yeah the time today wuz spent trying to get a proper consultation with the teachers then a frantic rush to study e1. But im honestly more dead for geog. Ergh...Anywayz...im beginning to enjoy studying, so that's good thing. Im actually excited at the prospect of reading my john sloman book tmr...so wierd.
Yeah lah, this is quite random but i think im wierd...but im proud of it:) Haha...rachael u can laugh at my strange fantasies all u want!!!





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?