Sunday, August 28, 2005

Retrospect

See i told u it would like tt *snaps fingers*...ha the prelims has been over for 2 days now:) I have not been playing all tt hard actually, in everything one must practice moderation. Hee...in retrospect it was not too bad. Considering tt i really thought i would only be able to do ok in art while flunking the rest of my subs...ok the results aren't out yet so im still in e pending process. But I'm hopeful. God's grace really:)

Quite surreal actually, when i put my pen down for the last paper...then juz sitting there waiting... haha yeah here i go again so totally mesmerized by this thing called time. Really...juz tt one moment im panicking to finish and e next im bubbly n excited to finally get out of the hall:)

So yeah, went with clement, tim, ped, yongXi to far east...hee then later left to catch up with chang!!!! My old sec school fren from mg:) Hee...we went shopping n all catching up over lunch. So lovely. Intended to watch wonka but in the end didn't. Sigh, this pathetic girl has not yet watched it...in fact she has not watch a single movie in e cinemas the whole year!! Oh but she has watched e sound of music:) Does tt count?

Oh yes then along comes sat...chiong to school in a cab to face my clay again. The cabbie wuz so cynical so both of us launched into a debate abt life...haha he kept telling me how pointless it wuz to work hard. The clay looks good:) Yay, thanx to mr dun's help. Then yay went for lunch with jamie, mindy and LL, to holland v for lunch:) Thai express!! my fave:) hee. Oh yes...then later flirted with the idea of getting some dessert like mud pie!!! But then decided no more cash so shd juz forget it. Hee..

Right then the highlight for that sat night wuz watching the Bone Collector. Sweet. Did i ever mention how much i love forensic science. Sometimes i wished so dearly tt i did take science...then i would be able to venture into forensics:) I'm quite serious. Though my mum thinks im mad to want to look at dead people everyday. But no it's juz tt i hate it when a murderer gets away scott free.

Oh yes n did i mention i juz cut my hair today? Ooh lala.

Haha i feel like such a narcissist. This whole entry is like a 'Grace Days of our Lives special'. Hee... but i like looking back and reaccounting on stuff that i did tt made me happy. In fact most of my journals do start with an assessment of the week or day. Yeah...cartharsis not only happens when we are sad.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?