Friday, August 19, 2005

Love mg

Juz came back from kap:) Well i let myself have a little break today by gg for Lovemg...it's good to be back, yeah. The school has changed through all the renovations and all but hey most of the memories are there...except that they tore down the home ec kitchens!! And the pri school art room...and the hop-scotch area...and a couple of other things...sigh. But I guess it wuz time to move on anywayz.
Yay im glad i got to meet up with mengz and denise:) Haha everyone else from 4B1 '03 were chao mugging so only the 3 of us plus huiru and rachel managed to meet up. Ah wellz. I really have to say tt i regretted not treasuring the times that i had in mg. Yeah...i guess at that time i wuz still this immature brat who wuz so wrapped up in her little fantasies of life that she forgot to live. Yupz some things juz never change...my head is forever in the clouds. When i look back im surprised at how hazy my memory of my 10 years in mg seems to be. Ok fine, i do credit myself as a person with quite a good memory so...yeah it wuz rather disappointing tt i dun rmb the past which i so long to treasure now.
As i look at the mg newsletter given to us...all the pics of girls in their cute little sailor moon uniforms...i wish i took the time to enjoy the moment of being in their positions then. Now, i can only look back in retrospect. Yeah time. So fascinating. I think im gg to make the decision to treasure each and every moment tt God has given to me...so that i will not live in regret for not having live that moment.
Yup, even as i attempt to shove all the info in my lect notes into my head...i will enjoy what im studying and see as part of the beauty of His wonderful creation. Yeah and im of course thankful for the people who are gg through it too, braving it together.
Well this week of prelims have not gone too bad:) Really by His grace. But my time management skills is practically non-existent so my essays are usually working on the law of diminishing returns...ha. Yup hopefully next week will be better and joy i end on thurs. Sorry to all the science folks out there, dun mean to rub it in! All the best for prelims j2s and yeah rest in the Shadow of the Almighty why don't u:)





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?