Friday, August 12, 2005

Aftermath of This year...

I juz visited Chloe's blog...and yeah i am scared abt experiencing the culture shock tt i so dread. Indeed...mayb I am a snob deep down in the inner recesses of me. Oh crap that sux. How can it be? yeah actually i rmb having this conversation with joey...abt who we will meet in uni and stuff...haha dun think it will be all that bad in arts and social science.
But seriously what m i scared about? I am excited abt hopefully being able to meet my sec school frens but then again I'm afraid it can never be the same again. Yeah...life has shown that friends are that arbitrary unit that comes and goes...so it's hard to say whether or not we can still click. Whether we r still at tt same frequency and stuff. It's scary...but mayb im juz being this big faaatt snob. I mean who hasn't changed?
But what if it's hard to assimilate into such a new environment. I heard it's really diff. Then again i heard alot of stuff abt jc life that i still reckon is perceptions and untrue so there. haiz. So whatever lahz. Can't be tt bad, I tot things would be bad but hey, jc life is like this crystallization process that cramps all kinds of experience into a little crysolite and hey u come out changed, a better person.
I can't even rmb life very much before i went into jc...then again i wuz a freakin blur pok so... yeah lah. So very ironic that such a short span of time can give u what years of living couldn't. But hey, mayb at this point of time we are at our peak, the most awake and most aware of the intangibles. Like friendship, I think i have learnt to truely appreciate it now:) yeah lah...ignorance is bliss...i will find out next year anywayz...





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?