Sunday, June 26, 2005

Back

I'm back, bumming around, busted big time, burned out! haha not quite but almost. Ah wellz, tmr it's back to school. Ergh...mixed feelings really. I would much rather get out of the house some but sigh the waking up early is a real bummer.

Anywayz, tour wuz real fun. I had a great time...much to my surprise. I mean, i didn't really want to go due to practical reasons of wanting to study for prelims...and well, holiday meant break so...yeah. But hey, i can't say tt i regretted gg, and i had a great time. Haha, and we didn't get sick of each other, in fact we...grew...stronger...closer, it wuz something else:) I mean when i came back, the people tt i felt like i missed most and wanted to see were...choir people:) haha. Ok u guys better b grateful.
I had better get on to documenting my trip before my memory fails me...im quite surprised tt i had such a good memory... while recalling and re-living the times in europe, i found tt i had most of the details down pat. Haha so much for my previous entry on the inaccuracy of memory. Ah...sigh...when i write it all down i can't help but to wish to cherish such a lovely feeling for the longest time possible. But even as i write this i know many things won't last.
Uh-oh...haha grace is becoming all cynical again. no lah, not quite...i accept tt...if we know things like that will last forever, we wouldn't cherish it so much:)
Hmmm...i still can't believe im gg back to school tmr. I still can't believe it. Oh well, the beginning of the end of my present pain:)





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?