Sunday, May 01, 2005

my passivity

Verse 1
Don't lose your way
With each passing day
You've come so far
Don't throw it away
Keep believing
Dreams are for living
Wonders are ready to start
Live your story
Faith, Hope and Glory
Hold to the truth in your heart

Chorus
If we hold on together
I know our dreams will never die
Christ sees us through
to forever
Where clouds roll by
For you and I

Verse 2
Souls in the darkness
learn how to stand
And pray in the gap
Hold on to the end
Valleys, mountains
There is a fountain
Washes our tears all away
Souls are dying
Lighters are praying
Please keep on holding
in prayer

Chorus
Bridge
And when we reach out in the dark
They'll see a bright new sun
In the dark they will see our light
feel our warmth everyone

Chorus
*****
Such a lovely song:) It makes me feel ashamed of my passivity. So many roles to play I lose sight of my true identity, and make constant excuse on my lack of time and fatigue.
I have no tenacity. I have not captured the spirit...do I even desire it? For if I do, then really tt would make all the difference I think.
Gosh...I don't love people enough to help them, to save them. It's always too difficult. My passivity. Our passivity. I type so much in my blog abt being a Christian but I don't even live like one. The book of Acts shows the acts of the apostle, the works of the spirit. I have nothing to be proud of.
I really dislike my passivity, the crazy thing is...I'm merely passive in that aspect, and it's the most important aspect in one's life. Looks like I'm quite doomed. Sorry:(





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?