Sunday, May 22, 2005

much ado about nothing

Argh...death to all taiwanese idol dramas! My sister is depriving me of a perfectly good english drama on tv because she simply has to watch her dratted Taiwanese drama! I feel so so fustrated at her silliness! I mean it's a vcd...you can watch it anytime hello!!??! Yeah well much ado about nothing is so right. I juz feel very worked up at this point of time. *Deep Breathe*

But why are people so addicted to such predictable dramas with their never-ending cycle of love triangles. Bah. Argh...it's not fair...*sobz*...all this friction with her is driving me nuts. Is she gg through some sort of phrase in her life? What? Like the rites of passage or something. *sigh*, first my brother now her...the road to teen-hood is never an easy one...they morph into crabbier people...Mamamia.

Ok I will chillex. Yes. I can always rent a vcd to watch at home during the hols.

Haha:) Must rmb to adopt the english lifestyle while in London...even if for a few hours would be nice. I totally agree with Mr joey(the-ego-one)that we all should eat fish and chips in brown paper packages at the lovely english park. Ah...to breathe the fresh crisp english air...but mum says the air there is very polluted...Hmmm...planning of itinery. Shopping is really out of the question, but mayb we can go and take a look at the more famous shopping malls like Harolds!! I wonder if we have enough time to go check out the libraries. Lovely lovely. The scent of old books with fading pages, the silence, the smooth floors tt have footsteps echoing throughout the corridors:)

Ah yes...and who can forget the famous wax museum, hope we don't have to queue too long for a ticket.

Oh...which brings me to another point...tmr tmr. Last day on stage. As a batch at least. I pray that it will be good. I have somewhat forgotten that feeling of sharing a special moment together...long time since it has happen. Too long. Sometimes I juz don't have the confidence to think it can ever happen again. Mayb we really are not good enough? *sigh* ok, shall stop demeaning oneself now and juz try.

Have you forgotten me? Sometimes I think you have. I wonder if I have. Maybe sometimes I forget to remember...but then again typing this proves that I haven't and mayb I never will even if somtimes I want to.

Happy birthday to Cass! Tmr you turn 18! Oh yeah and to all the may babies: Mengz, Mae and Wonus! Happy belated birthday!!





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?