Sunday, May 15, 2005

epiphany of sorts

The longer you live the more you realise that there is less things to talk about. My thoughts ever lean on the same cycle of things. Even when change is present, it is the change itself that we constantly harp about not how it has changed. It's abit hard to explain really, don't know how to put it. But I guess yeah...I get the feeling of dejavu everyday. The feeling of having lots to do but juz don't want to get started and instead procrastinate the time away. The feeling like you ought to do something more meaningful, the feeling that you want to do something but shouldn't cause there are more important things to do. The feeling of suppression.

I wish it would rain now! It's really hot. I really hope there could be rain everyday. Storms are lovely, drizzles are refreshing...i love rain:)

I wish I wouldn't regret so much. I always regret and I really hate that.
I wish I wouldn't read so much into things and feel bitter for no apparent reason. There is always a reason for things happenning so I should juz bite the bullet and go on.
I wish the salesgirls in bodyshop in JB wouldn't be so rude.
I wish there wouldn't be gender discrimination in the middle east.

Oh which brings me to another point. I'm really thankful to be free. In the literal sense, that I am in a place that does not discriminate against women. Yes, random though it may be, a show we watched, Osama, during GP wuz immmensely thought provoking. About a girl's life during the Taliban period. I can't imagine what it would be like to have no rights, to be treated without respect. How can it be? I always always felt that man and woman were equals. Well, feel free to challenge this notion, but i will still adhere to such an opinion.

Hmmm...sigh...my mind is blank now. Like I say, the more you live each day, you realise that amidst the changes, one's thoughts more or less stay the same. Habits and sigh the diff emotional fluxes...they are all the same. Same same same...how paradoxical. Things change everyday and yet everyday things feel the same.

I think I'm learning to adapt. I'm changing...





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?