Friday, April 01, 2005

paradox

I feel horrid but I decided that it is silly to digress over how terrible i feel when it will only make me feel worse.
I know I'm not the only one tt feels this way...so I shouldn't immerge myself in self-pity. Ok but I juz have to speak of it a little...I think I have undertaken more than I can swallow, Im really tired. I ran 9 rounds around the track today to destress...it wuz tt bad:) Yup. I feel diff abt alot things. I dislike crowds nowadays...so I avoid the void alot...I juz feel like I have seen enough for my age...and what I see, really has cuz me to become so cold, maybe it's cause Im distancing myself and detaching myself from it all. My friends have noticed it...and I have feel it. It thoroughly disgusts me...that I have so much to live for, and I live for Him so shouldn't I embrace this life tt he has given to me? Why am I running away from it? It didn't use to be like this. I feel like Im running away...running away from the things tt i use to treasure so much in the past. See...people change. I don't like changes...for now.

Ok enough pessimism for one night...i want to sleep in peace. I will not ponder nor dwell on it anymore. So we change, big deal...there is always more to come so it's really no surprise. For who is constant but the Lord.

Haha, yes tt's why I think it's paradoxical tt i feel so crappy yet i want to indulge on happy thoughts:) Yupz...things tt will make me smile to expurgate the bad. Ah yes, the Sound of Music...will be gg to watch it soon:) How exciting! The experience of it all, I've never really watched a musical live...so can't wait:) Indeed...when one feels bad all one needs to think of is their fave things:) So what do I like?
I like brown paper packages tied up in string, I like handwritten letters, lime green beetle voldswagen(nissan also has this series tt looks so cute)!!! I like rainy days, the smell of the earth after a drizzle, actually storms are also nice. I like chocolates, holidays, tango, salsa and jitterbugs...I like bookshops, libraries, the silence tt exists. I like sausage dogs:) kittens, when my fave song comes on the radio. I like autumn, history(but not exams), smiles that are genuine, kind words tt mean something:) I like coffeehouses, jelita memphis music store! Haha...I like old books with yellowing pages, night jogs, sand and waves btw my toes:) I like silver, giftshops, quaint towns in Europe...trenchcoats, gowns in English schools:) Yet, chinese orchestras are lovely as well...sigh...so many things to like and love. I can go on forever. And forever in thought I will...for tho i cannot pen everything down, this i shall hold in my mind 'til I slip into peace and slumber...





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?