Sunday, April 10, 2005

choice

In one of my rare moments of positive emotions I shall say a few words lest people think I've truly fallen into a constant bout of melancholy:)Haha.
Happiness is a choice. How many times have we heard this phrase...it's not about external circumstances rather it's about making the choice to juz be happy and think positive. I mean, smile, and the world smiles with you. Furthermore, He has place eternity in our hearts! So I'll live for You...for You!
Yupz, choir party went really really great:) I had loads of fun manz. Ah...the games wuz so fun, and my group too!!! The Usheez...haha. Wierd name. Yes, yes, food wuz great, games wuz fun, people laughing like crazy and juz hanging loose:) And to think juz earlier in the day I didn't really feel like gg. I mean honestly, I wuz sick and for some strange reason feeling all moody and distant...the thought of being at a party juz didn't sound all tt inviting. But, but, I told myself, the more I say I don't feel like it and immerse myself in self pity and moodiness...the more terrible I will feel. So I figured, one ought to juz make a choice. I decided i wanted to juz forget abt my own negative emotions which seemed to make the world an uglier place, and focused on the fact tt I live not for myself. The Lord would definitely want to see me happy with what he has given to me.
Henceforth, praise God, I did have a great time.
Honestly, I feel strange typing such a happy entry, a sudden ray of light in the midst of pewter grayness...monotony...ok ok, stop it grace:) Heehee.
There, a short and sweet testimony of juz not putting oneself first but Him.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?