Thursday, March 03, 2005

unfathomable, wierd...it deludes me

We were having one of those chats again, Jem and I, seriously I think human beings are very difficult to understand. I cannot understand how some people can behave so differently one moment prior to the the first. Why? It's like they don't treasure the potential of a friendship being able to be formed, are they too busy to notice or wuz it juz a mask being worn at tt time to make life easier, then when they enter back into their comfort zones...everything is juz forgotten. I find it such a pity really, tt some people really put in effort to maintain what is there and others...they juz throw it all away. I know people change, it juz scares me tt people can change so fast in such a short period of time. It makes me distrust people...and I hate tt feeling, honestly, I don't think I have seen this before...until recently. Im so naive...really the more people u know, the more disappointed you get. I really am grateful of course to God for those tt i can trust and call friends. Really, even simple things(for it is the little things tt count), like waving and saying 'hi', can either make or break the relationship...it can give either a lovely feeling or a bitter aftertaste...Lovely, when the person gives a reassuring grin or smile and acknowledges tt friendly gesture. Bitter, when the person sees you but walks right past...or gives a half-hearted form of greeting. Ouch.
It makes one think: Oh gosh...do i owe you a living or what. It may seem really silly to harp over such trifles, but im a person who looks at the details. So the small things do count!! Imagine, how the person at the receiving end will feel at having encountered such a rude person...it will leave a bad impression, leading to nasty perceptions...and really once bitten twice shy...and hence, the potential of a friendship forming is lost. *sigh* is it pride of the human heart? It thoroughly disgusts me...and sometimes even I feel quite afraid of the instability in it all...the calculations of whether or not the risk of a greeting is worth the end results...will it be uplifting or will it put me down?
Anywayz, tmr will be the releasing of the 'A's...all the best! Urgh...and we will be getting back Chinese. *sigh* oh dear, Im scared...hopefully I can get what I hope for and not do too badly...but im sure it will all work out in His perfect plan. Henceforth, no worries...come what may...come what may.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?