Wednesday, March 16, 2005

choristes

This few days have really been a rollercoaster ride. Fluctuations, elevations and pitfalls. Im listening to Soleram now:) One of the songs we are learning and it's beautiful. I know it means lullaby...but im not sure if it's a one or a love song. Haha...I really think i have fallen in love with music all over again. It's juz tt all the immersion and i dunno... the sudden awareness i have for it has created in me a new sort of feeling towards it.
I caught Les choristes last sat:) Yes it's the typical feel good movie with the same tried and tested formula but but...it's still juz as charming. So if any of you have time go rent the dvd or something. Very lovely french songs too:)
Hmmm...like i said, there were pitfalls experienced. Juz last night i felt as if i wuz being dragged into an abyss...it's difficult to carry on when people closest to you stop believing in you. Words said tt still linger on and yeah...though it has past...forgetting it is another story.
I dunno if I really want to anymore...im juz too tired to keep fighting for myself all the time...it's tiring. Mayb He is saying not now, but later. I wonder why You always tell me that. It's not fair!
Ok...now i sound childish.
But it's never fair.
I think we should all live with tt
If life gives us lemons...
we make pink lemonade:) Haha(yes, pink cuz yellow is boring.)





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?