Sunday, February 13, 2005

Roses are Red

*Sigh* a sudden need for catharsis has led me to type. I don't know where it will lead to but oh wellz...i shall juz let my thoughts run but will try to keep it short...
Sometimes blogging can be quite hard...the feeling of having anybody reading this leaves me vulnerable. But there is so much to say...mayb it's true tt people do wear masks when they blog...so what you see is not what you get. Sigh...subtlety is the key. I always did like the beauty of subtlety, it allows for the simplicity of the matter to really get to you.
I really miss the past...nostalgia again. All the moments tho insignificant to others, they meant the world to me. The lovely smile, the scent that is like the freshly fallen rain on the glorious earth...sigh when you are in love only goodness is reflected and everything else juz fades away to annonymity...
How beautiful it is...to experience such emotions. I am so thoroughly amazed tt somebody on this Earth can make me feel this way.
But sigh...how can I feel positive abt the outcome? Haven't I hoped and imagine a happy ending for too long? I haven't grown tired of waiting and hoping because it seems to have been ingrown in me to keep pining for something to happen. I think hope is such an important factor in our lives. As human-beings, how can we live without hope...

Roses are red indeed, my fave flowers...the passion it doth holds represents what I have to give.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?