Saturday, February 19, 2005

Political beings

Politics really seems to exist everywhere and anywhere we human beings exist in. Is it some sort of manifestation of our humaneness to bring politics where ever we go? I don't like it much...yet i feel tt i am involved in such dealings to a certain extent. Even within families! Politics exist! How can it be? The sacrosanct unit of society, turning into such a deceit...where people are constantly backstabbing one another. Pls leave me out of this mess. I would rather we never come into contact then to witness such a grand array of disagreeability amongst everyone. The mask tt everybody wears makes me juz want to lower my intellect to abt 5 notches down and pretend to not know what is going on so tt nobody will ask me to pick sides and analyse the situation. I hope this will not repeat itself in future generations and in mine. For I really dislike such feelings of deceit, when people are juz pretenders and you know the duality tt exist within them even if you do not see it now.
*sigh* nowadays...i see things from a diff light. Recalling such events really brings so much annoyance...I shall juz forgive and forget...Indeed this world is not where I belong. Don't know why I took so long to realise this. I wuz made to go to somewhere greater then all these, a place where I can finally experience true joy:) I'm glad tt I can learn to take things in my stride and focus on Him. Goodness knows how much more relief one can find in Him. Really, more of the Lord and less of me. Why do I keep forgetting tt eh? For everything tt one's pride doth yearns for is but transient. Everything is transient, except the Lord who is the one everlasting God. So isn't it more wise to invest in eternity than to chase after transiency? Yet I'm glad for having the life the Lord has given to me as He has promised, He has a plan of good not of evil, plans to give you a hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11.
I have one more thought left to expound on...*sigh* indeed even friendships can be transient. To see a person falling and slipping away not only from his friends but from God as well...is really terrible. I feel the need to help yet, the matter could worsen with my input...and honestly I want nothing to do with it. If he is so blinded and deluded then what more can anyone do, besides I'm really quite disgusted at the change I see. Oh Lord help me to love the unlovely. I pray for a breakthrough and wisdom to deal with everything tt life throws at me:)
P.S I really thank God for trials, seriously, they DO help one grow stronger. :)





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?