Wednesday, January 05, 2005

memories

I wonder why some things seem to juz stay in one's mind, while others juz vanish without a trace, but can be triggered by something else. So many things tt remind us of past memories...songs, currently empty corridors, empty spaces...a special scent. These things juz triggers one's memory and offsets a whole array of precious moments stored.
The memories are too dear to me, hence I cannot make them depart. Try as I might...they still linger on refusing to leave. At times I do get annoyed and fustrated tt these memories still clamour at my heart forcing me to remember things tt remind me of what I'm lacking. At times, I thank the Lord for such beautiful memories tt tho are small & little, they mean so very much to me. I can never relive these memories in flesh again, but seeing them in my mind is good enough.
Sometimes I get tired of remembering. What's the point on living in the past? It's like feeding on false hope. Haha...but i contradict myself...how can hope be false? If it's hope, it's hope, nothing false or fake about it. Yet I do feel like a fool. I should be moving on...but where to next? I wish for a world without tmr! But that would be a world without progress:(
Indeed, having these memories are like a painful reminder of what I lack in this life of mine. Especially when I'm having such a good time and then I reflect on them, my mood would suddenly dip...and yes I secretly become forlorn again. For most of us, I think we live in secrecy. But I don't mind:) It's nice to be comforted but sometimes, tt sad moment is short and in a minute dosage...it's bearable:) Haha...I sound so melancholic, again.
Yes, yes love does drive people insane sometimes. Insane. Sometimes I wonder why I even bother...sometimes I really yearn with all my heart to just forget. No matter how happy I am...the memories tt latch on to my heart will remind me tt I lack something.
Yet, passivity still reigns because I do fear tt a wrong move will ruin everything. Hence, I'm still praying for tt moment when the final piece will be able to complete the picture:) There must be some sort of reason. If something starts...there should be an end. So tho I do tire easily during the wait, I would like to see this picture completed.
There is this special bond that we share, untainted by words, a bond so rare. For when our gazes meet, though my actions speak naught, my heart doth long to share...

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?