Saturday, January 08, 2005

Final cheers...

Orientation has officially ended. It wuz everything! Every possible nuance of emotion wuz integrated in this wonderful, tiring experience. Even as I speak while my head is still spinning...others are still in school basking in it's aftermath. I really feel like I'm spinning...so dizzy.
Wow, the longest ever orientation in the history of ACJC for the last 5 years...the largest batch of orientees too. It's been eXtreme manz. Haha...hopefully the msg we tried to bring across to the J1s got through...tt it's not abt trying to create rivalry & animosity btw the diff cavelons, rather we are trying to get them to unite in one AC spirit:)
Eye-bags, tanned faces, mud, starch, mass dance, cheers, sore throats...and the list goes on!!! To be at the crux of it is such a blessing, and I thank God for it:) I thank God for my great og too...u guys r so sweet & totally creative manz, coming up with such cool cheers for our espirit, and a totally wierd nick for me which I absolutely love!!! Haha.
Sigh...so now the party is over and it's back to reality again...but...but...there could be, might be, hopefully, will be a HOLIDAY! HOLIDAY! HOLIDAY! on Monday...so Mr Sim, pls pls remember to ask for a certain 'something' from a certain 'somebody'!!! Haha.
Haiz...I don't like this feeling...it's like the satisfaction one gets from reading a good book...it's over but you feel sorry that you have flipped to the last page. Yet the sensation and tingly feeling doesn't leave...
I don't wanna wash my face tonight...I still want to keep my face paint on...but oh wellz.
So life goes on, beginning on Monday...but hopefully we can get a certain 'something' from a certain 'somebody'...:)





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?