Monday, January 03, 2005

DeJaVu

I wuz sitting in the hall & Dejavu wuz the feeling that engulfed me. Wow. I see myself in them, the new cohort. It's really a great feeling to know tt u have been there done tt:) As I sat there i tried to recall my first day. Haha...everything wuz pretty much a blur for me:) I only really woke up when orientation started.

Mel is right...in sec sch there are many transitional periods for one to get adjusted to, but in JC...it's juz 2 diff extremes. First u enter as a junior...then after ur first year...Wham...it's time to assume seniority to e little ones. Not much of a transitional period is present for one to fully prepare oneself for what's ahead...it's pretty overwhelming.

First day, awkwardness, tension, fatigue...i know tmr will be better:)

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?