Sunday, January 02, 2005

Another cycle

Happy New Year!! Ok it's kinda overdue...but i did msg some peeps yesterday:) Haiz another year has come & gone, but it's juz the usual feeling of nostalgia & stubborness I guess to not want to let go of something so familiar. I really enjoyed 2004...much to my surprise cuz I wuz sad to let 2003 go. Wellz, I guess it's the inevitable to be sad to let the old go & usher in the new, cuz the new is the unknown...& man is always afraid of not being in control.

I juz suddenly realised how monotonous it is...after one year comes another & another & another, one cycle leads to yet another. No wonder they say it's a chain of events...there is no end. I see my seniors, but now I'm going to be a senior to another somebody who will eventually be a senior to someone else. Wow, it juz keeps going on & on & on. I feel so tired yet excited. How beautiful life is...& fair. I get to experience what's it like to be in someone else's shoes. Incredible.

Tmr is coming...I gotta be in sch by 6.15 am:P Oh my...goodbye to late late nights & late sleep-ins. I juz called my og members:) Very cool. Wuz nervous tho...haha. But all of em very guai lah, cuz I got most of the girls & Ben called most of e guys. So alright:)The guys tend to be chattier...he wuz complaining abt how expensive the orientation essentials were. Haha...yeah manz we r blood-suckers. Sorry to keep harping on this but...I can't believe I'm starting a whole new sch year tmr!!!! Argh...honestly I'm afraid. I'm really nervous yet excited. Lord, give me strength & peace!

What a way to end the year tho. The tsunami tragedy is indeed a nasty way to end it all. I feel so bad for all those who are affected...yet I feel so helpless, there's not much I can do but pray for them. Pls people, pray for them, tt the hurt will heal in time, that the missing can miraculously be found, that wisdom will be granted to those giving aid & rebuilding what has been ruined.

There are many questions left unanswered & it's true tt as man we do not have all the answers. I don't know why this had to happen...I don't know why if our God is so good tragedies still occur on the innocent. But the rain falls on both the good & evil, henceforth...I guess we can only trust. I once had a friend tt said we shd never ask a Christian for advice, cuz all we can say is "trust in the Lord!". Indeed that is true, but in times of darkness when there is somebody who promises us light, how can we rebuke & continue running into the depths of the abyss? Makes no sense. So, I will juz trust. Live by faith & not by sight. I don't know but He knows.:)

Kaez, shd get back to calling people now & all the best everybody! To the seniors: I'm so envious of ur new-found freedom!!!!!!!!!!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?