Saturday, January 29, 2005

The aftermath

And so here marks the closure of the fourth wk of school. Wow, time flies. This wk wuz pretty rough, a whole series of events tt either lifted me up or tore me down to the darkest abyss. But ultimately I am thankful to be able to know this life of mine. It's really amazing how contradictory one's moods can vary from time to time. Ah wellz but this wk wuz good, still the same amt of work, but I have gotten my tots straightened out now. I have a better sense of what I want in life, I shall try my best to carry out my plans.
Indeed, nowadays, doing things tt I want is really impossible. Doing things tt I need is the inevitable. I wish I have more time to focus on juz one thing at a time, but nope, at this point it's all abt multi-tasking. Doing something and planning abt the next step. Mayb it's because I'm such a control freak. But seriously, how can I sit down and focus on reading Empire of The Sun, when I noe I have an A2 painting to finish and an Econs essay on National Income!!! Anyway, I have finally decided to learn to focus. I shall have joy in whatever I do. Amen.
Yupz, and today I exercised tt decision. Went to take photos of cathedrals today at victoria st. Despite tt I really think tt travelling there wuz a huge waste of time and energy, I wanted to juz live for the moment and enjoy my little tour ard the vicinity. It wuz rather lovely to tell the truth. Read Empire of The Sun on the bus...still on chpt 8, I'm quite dead.
Ah wellz. Like I said, this wk wuz quite something. Thanx to all those who wuz always there for me, for frens who really understand. And Lord, give me strength to learn to forgive and forget. It's gonna be hard to pretend tt nothing ever happen...and well, I dun think I really want to forget...I'm still tt tad bit indigant.
Oh yes, and thank u all for e kind words. Thanx mr photography man...but I'm still not sure if I will make it through...let's see wat God has in mind:)





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?