Sunday, December 19, 2004

Sunday Morning

It's a Sunday morning literally:) I really like tt song. Going to church soon...but juz thought i will drop by to say hi! I'm currently quite obsessed with my blog design, so was surfing around trying to find some neat looking blogskins. But then again mayb I will try to create my own so tt it's more personalised:)

I love subtlety...yes pretty random, but I love subtlety. I think it's lovely to read subtle lyrics or stories or any kind of prose for tt matter. It makes u think wtheck the person is trying to say...it makes u think, so tt is good. Then one would get this warm feeling of realisation as if u r the only person who found out a great piece of secret n nobody else noes:) Haha.

Deb u need to help with this com stuff, i'm a failure at all these html things!!!

Okayz, shall log off now, gtg to church! God Bless peeps:)

Comments:
hey..get a tagboard!! haha. or a chatterbox...
 
haha, yeah i noe but later lah...after i start linking peeps then have one:)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?