Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Music

...Amidst the crowd I do see something that beseeches me. Amidst the crowd I search & found something that I needed to see...

The music, make the line, feel each nuance. I'm glad the music we made last evening was nuanced juz tt little bit...today is another episode, another chance to create:) *sigh* unfortunately I will not be able to sing for the last performance:( Oh wellz, all the best to u folks anywayz...if there is a special moment that I missed while u guys carolled, must tell me abt it!! I shall try not to regret:)

Mel came today to watch us...sounded so Bri-ish I say. Haha, thanx for making the trip down dearie. Then we went to eat dinner at Thai Express. Haha me & Sam where the suckers!! We ordered this damn damn hot & spicy dish which had loads of chilli padi in it!! Wah...it wuz damn hot!! Each bite wuz pain & pleasure all at once heh...lots of things in life is like tt I guess. Poor us...Thank God we didn't get diarrhoea. Took some pics tt night, no time to post em up now but will do so soon:)

Ah wellz...4 more days to Christmas! So cheers peeps:)

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?