Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Moments

I guess that's what photography is about, capturing the moments. Every second, minute,every moment counts, because history cannot possibly repeat itself in the exact same fashion.

I had an absolute whale of a time taking photos today. In KL now, so the landscape here is a tad different:) even in some of the shopping centres. I do enjoy being in crowded areas but hey, down in KL some of the shopping centres are pretty deserted, so good 4 an amateur photographer like me:)

Went into a quaint looking store & took a few pictures of the pretty accessories...& I tried out the sepia look( making the photos turn a brownish tinge). After a while I realised most of the photos looked a tad similar...haha.

Wellz will b going to the beach soon. My cousins want to try out underwater photography!! Argh...so excited! So we shall go shopping for all the necessary equipments real soon:) But oh wellz to save money we prob will juz buy the disposable cameras.

Haha, really never thought tt photography wuz so fun:) must be one of my sudden obsessions again...with probably a short-lived passion. Oh wellz but it's not a bad hobby I guess...juz expensive:)

So yeah...spent half the day getting to KL, my heart still with the choir:) I wonder how the last performance wuz? Still can't believe I missed the LAST performance for carolling. Remember what I told u guys:) Must tell me if u all experienced any special moments together! & for curiosty's sake, what is the souvenir u guys got?? Got keep one for me?:D
Then spent the other half of the day going around the mall, as I've said earlier...yupz. Can't wait to be in touch with nature:)

Countdown for Christmas...3 more days:D Be joyful all u peeps!!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?