Tuesday, December 28, 2004

A maelstrom

I wuz experiencing alot previously...but now i've sorta calmed down a little. I guess if things happen, they always happen for a reason right? That's my theory. So when bad things happen...is it God's will? He has the power to control anything & everything...so he must have allowed them to happen. But yet, we can't blame him for everything that happens...it's juz not fair. Argh...I'm driving myself crazy thinking about all this.

Exhausted myself mentally thinking...juz talking to myself, & reasoning wish i didn't have to think so much. But i've too much things let unsaid...and sometimes I feel as if there is nobody who really cares to listen. Everybody is juz too self -cntred to care. Haha...even I sometimes do feel quite sick & tired of listening all the time. But when I do speak out...pple say i'm selfish to say what my heart desires. Why? Why? Oh wellz, 'tis somtimes better to keep everything to oneself...I juz hate it when people don't genuinely want to listen...the distance that separates us makes m feel even more alone.

So I shall leave it to God, everything...no matter what happens I will cling onto him. It is the belive of mankind to fight for what he or she desires, to fight for one's happiness. But, what's the point of fighting when it's probably against his will anywayz. So henceforth...I shall not for the life of me, exhaust myself thinking of things that most people will not even bother about.

Comments:
thanx deb:)*feels so loved* haha...knew u wld be one of those who understand:) Dun worry the tsunamis did not get me...but really it wuz kinda close cuz we wanted to book for an earlier day to go but all the hotels were full...so we decided to go in later. Then this had to happen. Gosh if we went earlier...oh wellz but Thank God..so tt means there is more he wants me to do b4 I go back home to Him:) Anywayz u take care back home!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?