Monday, December 20, 2004

The Little things in Life

Youth today went well:) but i missed the adult service cuz there wuz cell group meeting, what a bummer cuz i really enjoy the messages tt Pastor Rony shares. Oh wellz. There wuz a drama performance today, very meaningful tho it wuz simple. The Red Tie Club:) It's so simple to ask yet we as human beings, we cannot accept the simplicity of the matter...to ask & u will receive, seek & u shall find. That is pride, to want to try & buy one's way into heaven...

Went to Deb's house after tt, with huiling too:) It wuz real fun, tho we did nothing much but talk, & i managed to do some Art while they lazed around in the pool. Yes, at least i wuz a tad productive today. I feel like I've wasted my hols *sigh* no matter how much one does, it still feels like it's never enough.

Then we had dinner, Deb's Mum is a great cook!!! No really...i think Janna's Mum & Deb's Mum should fight it out in the Iron Chef or sumthing...haha. Oh yes, I miss watching tt show, I usually root for the Iron Chef:) Huiling & I were saying tt it wuz like some sorta of grand feast, it wuz classy & elegant together with aesthetic quality & taste. Wow, I felt like I wuz in some posh restaurant manz!!

It's the nights when one starts to miss...strange. Maybe cause the day is so chocked full of activities tt every other thought is ousted out from one's tired mind. Then in the night it starts coming back to u...like amnesia I guess:) Thank God for words...Thank God for people. If I had nobody to talk to or if words ceased to exist, I think I will die of...I don't noe, suppression? Repression? Cause I have to hold back my every thought & emotion.

Reached home feeling so drained...yet here I am typing this. Tmr still got carolling...need to reach sch by 11.15am. Kaez, I will try not to sleep so late...ah wellz...Goodnite, my bed beckons:)

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?