Sunday, December 26, 2004

Expect the Unxpected

Who knows what tmr will hold? Seriously...everything will always be a big mystery 'til it happens. Indeed, tonight watching the news wuz a big shock. A huge earthquake triggered a tsunami tt hit S.E Asia, causing flooding to occur all around the area near phuket & other parts of S.E Asia. Gosh, so many people, juz died like tt. My family had wanted to go to one of the beaches in M'sia...this news caused us to realise tt this wuz really God's grace tt help save us. If we had went earlier...who knows wat could have happen. Would I even have the will-power to fight for my life? I know my life wuz bought with His...but I don't really think it's all tt bad to die.

Imagine...water surrounding every inch of my body. Will I keep swimming? Will I even be able to swim? Gosh...what does it feel like to drown?? Painful I suppose...all the water surging into one's lungs, devoid of air...suffocation. Urgh...ok the process of death ain't pretty, but I still don't think I'm tt afraid of it.

Expect the unexpected. How would i know I wldn't juz die tmr. My parents hate it when i speak like tt, but really if I died tmr...will I die with any regrets? Well, no regrets they only hurt. I do have regrets. I realise that i've no legacy to leave behind, things left unsaid & undone.

Even after saying so much, I don't think anything will change...i'm too passive, I guess it's all due to female passivity, haha. I will still continue living life like i can see no end, tt's the beauty of youth. Who looks at the final destination when the scenery is so beautiful. Never end, never end...'tis beautiful yet it feels wrong to be ignorant about where we will be when it all ends.

Anywayz...today wuz slightly less mundane. We went to a small church, I liked the msg the pastor shared. Then it wuz off to meeting with my dad's old schoolmates. Incredible, the power of friendship, they still keep in touch after all these years. And of course, to end the day...a shopping spree at the megamall...mua hahaha. Yeah, i lurve shopping, but i'm not obsessed!! Bought a pair of shoes & a polo tee:) Very happy. Talked to my grandma today, she shared quite alot. Mum says I ought to write a autobiography of her. Like me...she is not afraid to die. She is so candid, at times she plans her own funeral...telling my mum what to do. She wants the choir to sing at her wake. Haha...isn't she funny? Yupz...she wants us to sing Amazing Grace:)

Ah wellz...so tt marks the end of another day. Tmr is Mum's bdae. Happy Birthday...& dun worry u haven't hit the dreaded 50 yet:)

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?