Friday, December 31, 2004

Beautiful Day

I'm going back home tmr. Going back to my routine driven life, sigh. Not tt I hate routines, I find it comforting to be in control & actually have some sense of responsibility and goal. Hey, miss all of my frens. Shd try to meet up b4 sch reopens. Time to assume seniority, time to grow up...haha.

I woke up to see the sunrise today. The lousiest sunrise I've ever encountered...not tt I've ever sat down to wait for it to come...but back at MG i still vaguely remember catching glimpses of the gorgeous pink-tinged sky. Today's sunrise wuz horrible. Mayb it's the bad air in KL, what with all the pollution. The thick grey fog blocked out all that could have been beautiful...we only saw the sky turn from pewter gray to a lighter shade...so much for a beautiful sunrise. My cousin and I were even armed with our cameras to capture tt brilliant moment. Blah.

The sunrise I imagined wuz perfect. The first glimmers of dawn, piercing the initial dullness of the dark sky...slowing igniting then a change of colour...violet, then a light pink glow tinges the sky. Finally, a lovely orange hue. At least tt's what I vaguely remember while back at MG...hmmm. That lovely picture still holds in my mind. I shall attempt to watch the sunrise again when I go home, mayb the sunrises in spore are better:)

Hmmm...I still have abt 1 more day to decide on my NY's resolutions. I think specifics are necessary for resolutions to be met. SO, haiz I will be specific and not be so general...I mean who doesn't want to do well, be the best they can be and all the rest of the over generalized resolutions tt mere mortals can never stick to.

My day wuz good. Let's see I bought a new hp cover today, I bought a new bible today...convinced myself to get the cheaper one cuz honestly it's what's inside tt counts. But I prefered KJV to the NKJV tt I bought, unfortunately due to the humongous frame of the KJV, I decided to get the latter. Oh wellz. Then after lunch we went to the club to play badminton and bowling...then it wuz off to dinner. Wow...how did the day end so fast? Must be all the heavy traffic:/ Hmph.

Yes then it wuz off to a frantic marathon of stuffing, cramming, packing and repacking weeks' of shopping into the luggage bags. Blah. So irritating. SO when tt's finally done I come skipping down to the com to type this while watching America's Funniest Home Video. Haha. Enjoy while it lasts babe.

Enjoy while it lasts ya'all.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?